[development] Drupal at ohloh.com

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Mon Oct 23 03:01:05 UTC 2006

Hi,

Khalid B wrote:
> Of course it is the entire repository.

hmm. But I find this quite shocking that I have contributed the most
lines of code, by a significant number of lines.

Also remember that Dries, Steven, Kjartan, Drumm and kills are
committing code that they did not write in the form of patches supplied
by other people. I know I do this too with EC, but not as much as them.

The only explanation that I could come up with is that core was not
included. but I see it is.

> Otherwise, only Dries, Steven, Kjartan, Drumm and killes would be
> listed. Instead everyone, including translations, modules, themes
> and documentation are included.
>
> The $5.3 million is also for the entrie project. Hope to see this split
> by core and contrib, but only after they fix/clarify how their metrics
> work, otherwise it is still questionable.

I would love to see this.

Gordon.