[development] Drupal at ohloh.com

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Mon Oct 23 02:04:28 UTC 2006

Of course it is the entire repository.

Otherwise, only Dries, Steven, Kjartan, Drumm and killes would be
listed. Instead everyone, including translations, modules, themes
and documentation are included.

The $5.3 million is also for the entrie project. Hope to see this split
by core and contrib, but only after they fix/clarify how their metrics
work, otherwise it is still questionable.