[development] Default core theme

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Oct 25 11:14:02 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 24 oktober 2006 16:27, schreef Dries Buytaert:
> We can choose to add it, and then remove bluemarine in Drupal 6.0.
> That gives us one release to migrate away from it.  In the mean time,
> Themetastic should be the new default.

There is an essential part that I have missed all trough this discussion
 * What does Drupal want to acheive with a default theme?

I would love to hear Dries' opinion on that. The goal of a theme dictates its
looks-feels-hackability-technology and what else.

We now have a theme that just looks good (I mean, I haven'nt heard anyone
about how well the admin areas were working with themetastic, I doubt that
has been thourougly tested).  If 'it should look better' is the only goal,
then its achieved. But I doubt that, somehow.

Bèr

--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | Drupal, Joomla and Ruby on Rails web
development |
| Jabber & Google Talk: ber at jabber.webschuur.com |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |

Commentaren en feedback op inhoud: