[development] More than one thread per list (was Re: Drupal Modules and Linux Distros)

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Wed Oct 25 20:47:53 UTC 2006

Ah, shoot, I pasted the wrong bit. Sorry, Moshe. I meant to paste the bit
you said from my thread. Did my email too fast, sorry.

This is the bit I _meant_ to attribute to Moshe:

As an aside (i.e. lets not sidetrack this thread), one of the original
visions of the new .info files is that their names and descriptions will be
used by drupal.org project module. Thats one of the reasons we chose plain
text .ini instead of PHP. I like reuse of .info files because it centralizes
project metadata. We probably need some more metadata fields.

Sorry,

Michelle