[development] Drupal LEGO

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Wed Oct 25 22:09:54 UTC 2006

Hi,

When I was preparing my slides to present Drupal 5.0 at the Hungarian
Drupal Conference (http://buytaert.net/drupalcon-hungary-attendees), it
came to me that it would be nice to somehow display the different groups
of people I aim my presentation at (developers, themers, end users).
Ber's LEGO association came to my mind, and thought that it would be
nice to execute this somehow. Since we had some Drupal mugs around here,
I decided to fill up a mug with LEGO stuff (ie. modules, themes inside
:) and pick up some blue LEGO guys and girls to play the roles. Here is
what I ended up with. I uploaded the original photos, but since I don't
have a Pro account, the maximum you can download is 1024x768 (which is
what I used for my presentations anyway):

   http://flickr.com/photos/72242657@N00/sets/72157594344908738/

Maybe I give inspiration to someone and we will see more like this in
the future :) Anyway, I licensed the images so that you can use these in
your presentations or any other stuff as long as you give me the credit
and keep using the same license.

Ps. my slides are downloadable from here, but since they are hungarian,
I doubt you will understand the contents :)
http://drupal.hu/konferencia/2006/program/drupalbemutato

Gabor