[development] Documenting contribs

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Wed Oct 25 21:17:54 UTC 2006

On 10/25/2006 4:12:25 PM, Earl Miles (merlin at logrus.com) wrote:
> This is fine, but the last time I had someone 'correct' something for
> me, they didn't understand what I was doing and got it wrong. So there's
> something to be said for at least acknowledging the module maintainer
> here.

The sort of correcting I originally meant wouldn't be drastic changes. I
think if the text needs substantial changes, co-coordinating that with the
maintainer is a good idea. It sounds like the general feeling is that things
such as tagging and formatting should just be done without having to ask
first.  Sound ok?

Michelle