[development] [support] multisite technical question

VJ Rao cmsconsultant at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 22:11:10 UTC 2006

Thanks Greg.

If I needed to filter search I would probably do that on a site specific
level ( in the themes or with a simple module), rather than hack core..I am
leaning towards doing that at this point. Has anyone tried to filter search
results with a module/theming script before?

I considered not sharing TAC, but right now the cons outweigh the pros.
Infact, Im not so sure I want TAC anymore..I initially wanted it to make
sure roles with website only permissions (as opposed to multisite content
managers) dont tag content across websites..the problem though is when these
guys update text on content, they will remove all the tags which the content
managers had (coz lower roles dont have access to global tags)

Regads,