[development] [support] multisite technical question

VJ Rao cmsconsultant at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 06:21:58 UTC 2006

Now that I think about it, all I want to do is catch the search string and
add 'category:122' to it.

Something like :

<?php
if advanced search then do nothing
if regular search then %search string%+category:122;
?>

Can I do this at the theme level (for each multisite website)..or will I
have to write a small module for this?

Thanks,