[development] Counting .info files [Was: Documenting contribs]

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Thu Oct 26 01:59:56 UTC 2006

On 10/25/2006 8:34:18 PM, inkfree press (inkfree at gmail.com) wrote:
> I mistakenly connected the idea of ".info" to the current 4.7.x module
> list,
> and swung the conversation slightly away from meaningful.

I knew that .info was meant for 5.x, but (nearly) all these project pages
that are currently for 4.7 modules will be for 5.x modules soon. I was
afraid they would undo everything I'm doing. I didn't get a direct answer to
my question, but the wording of related posts made it sound like that's not
the case. So I went ahead and got started with Z. I'm only up to X so far...
I tend to bounce between projects a lot. I'll keep working my way up the
module list a little bit at a time.  If you want to start at the top and
work down, we'll meet at the middle. :)

At this point, I'm only fixing up formatting, adding a break tag,
categorizing if necessary, and other minor edits. I'm not tackling the
related to/prerequisites, yet,  unless they are already part of the
description as in the case of zip code. If I hit a module that needs more
work than I can do right now, I'll make a note of it and come back.

Module maintainers, feel free to jump in and clean up your own. That'll get
me through the list faster. ;)

Michelle