[development] Contrib module clean up - Status report

Chris Kennedy chrisken at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 26 21:58:37 UTC 2006

How difficult would it be to patch project.module to display the date of
the last commit and/or release on the teaser page for each module, next
to the "Download", "Find out more" links (or next to the module title)?

The last release date is shown on the full project page already so it
seems like automating this functionality would be best, rather than a
one-time update. I will volunteer to code a patch if it would be helpful
and/or if Derek is busy.

-Chris