[development] subscribe to a node

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue Oct 31 21:52:59 UTC 2006

On 10/31/06, Tim Altman <operademo at gmail.com> wrote:
> The subscription module (without a trailing "s") would probably be better,
> as it's built to allow plug-ins.  I had great hope in it, though the
> plug-ins I expected to see (subscribing to comments and nodes) never
> appeared.

The subscription module has many problems and is basically
unmaintained at this point.

There's the review from someone using it on 2 sites and who is looking
for a migration path away from it...

Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com