[development] subscribe to a node

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Tue Oct 31 22:08:27 UTC 2006

I've recently taken over maintaining the Notify module which does some
basic notification of new nodes/comments. And, I've talked to the
maintainer of "subscriptions" (with the 's') about merging these and
doing a major code audit, so this is on my future todo list but will
happen no time soon. I'd love to get rid of the cruft and have one solid
subscriptions module to handle all this functionality.

So count me in to help a bit on this.

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO
Electronic Insight Corporation