[development] possible theme?

Steven Wittens steven at acko.net
Fri Sep 1 06:28:54 UTC 2006

> for what it's worth , personally I really love the direction
> stefaan is going with his theme :
>
> http://istyledthis.nl
>
> It's a couple of images, that he is going to be also providing in
> individual layers..
> and I want to make use of farbtastic + imagemagick to alter the
> colours.

*crawls out of his cave*

Wow, that's fabulous. If we could glue this onto the XHTML frame
Lullabot has, we'd have a winner for sure. It could also be changed
around a bit as a base for Bluebeach II and the future reorganisation
of Drupal.org. This is the sort of design that could become Drupal's
Kubrick.

It has my support for a code freeze exception for this theme.

Steven Wittens