[development] possible theme?

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Sun Sep 3 20:58:16 UTC 2006

Catching up to this thread. As it exists today, here are my comments.

1. I really love the styled text fields and buttons. They make a huge
difference.
So does the list item decorations.

2. I don't like the post info being in color. It distracts from the
main content. This
is where grey works, as others have said.

3. The comment post info is in a different color (black). That has to
be consistent,
so that should be grey as well.

4. I see it is fluid, with minimum width (800?). This is good. Down
with fixed width!

Overall, 4 out of 5. Good replacement for Bluemarine, and definitely
worth including
in core whether alone or with others.