[development] Stefan's theme

Farsheed tfarsheed at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 07:42:44 UTC 2006

This has potential to be a nice theme, although I
don't see much content at the moment, so I'm not sure
what people are commenting on.  I see some real visual
problems/challenges concerning layout of the search
box, left and right sidebars, title and logo as it is
now.

That's all for now.  I'm going to wait until there is
something more substantial before commenting further.

Farsheed