[development] possible theme?

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 12:41:01 UTC 2006

that's not too bad... That search box has issues, but positioning is nice.
And if you have the same padding on the right of your search box from your
right margin as you do on the left of your tabs and the left margin, then
you will set up a nice balance.  I do like the new Tabs spacing and such
better the way they currently are, new search block would need to reflect
the same styling as the new Tabs.  But in the position you suggest (as in
the mockup)

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/
  Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com