[development] possible theme?

Adam Cooper adam.j.cooper at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 12:55:03 UTC 2006

On 9/1/06, Trae McCombs <traemccombs at gmail.com> wrote:
> that's not too bad... That search box has issues, but positioning is nice.
> And if you have the same padding on the right of your search box from your
> right margin as you do on the left of your tabs and the left margin, then
> you will set up a nice balance.  I do like the new Tabs spacing and such
> better the way they currently are, new search block would need to reflect
> the same styling as the new Tabs.  But in the position you suggest (as in
> the mockup)
>

> On 9/1/06, adrian rossouw <adrian at bryght.com> wrote:
> >
> > 6) Search box could be moved down or somewhere else?
> >
> > Original design has it in the upper right hand corner.
> >
> >   I could also see it being flush with the header
> >
> > line, though. Again hestitant to stray from the
> >
> > original design. i loved the search box in this mockup :
> >
> > http://adam.j.cooper.googlepages.com/mock2.png

I'd like to point out that that mockup was based on yesterdays design
and I like todays a lot better. I think the only things from this
mockup that we should take with are the:

1) Search box, placement/design
2) Node info should be more like the mockup. (not 100%, but a bit closer)
3) Want drupalicon back :-(
    Although a logo isn't 100% necessary I agree with the pimping of drupal.