[development] Re: Stefan's theme

adrian rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Fri Sep 1 12:49:15 UTC 2006

On 01 Sep 2006, at 2:41 PM, Dries Buytaert wrote:

>> does kubrick have a wordpress logo / brand ?
>
> Fair enough.  It's not a requirement, but it would be nice to have.
It's just that I see this as being Drupal's kubrick. IE: the standard
theme
you can keep running on your site, that is easily tweakable to make
your own.

I don't see sticking branding all over such a theme as a feature. I
see it as a
drawback.

The druplicon watermark was my biggest issue with marvin2k for instance.
No real site will keep the watermark there, and it just makes more
work for the
average person running the site, to remove it.

Witness the desire to make sites 'not look like drupal sites'. Ship a
little 25x80 (or was it 20x85)