[development] Re: Stefan's theme

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 13:15:41 UTC 2006

http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/drupal/contributions/docs/marketing/poweredby/drupal.powered.stealthese.1.png

This is my suggestion for the "Powered by Drupal" icon we'd use.  I actually
would love to see this somewhere above the fold if possible.  Not sure
where, as tabs, and search and other things are still a moving target....
oooh

You could do it just to the right and below the search box?  Maybe... just
babbelling at this point.

Trae

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/