[development] Stefan's theme

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Fri Sep 1 14:10:44 UTC 2006

I have some of the same problems as the other one.

- low contrast makes it hard to read - I would not attempt to read
anything but the shortest post on a site like this, and would not
plan on returning, due to eye strain
- especially low contrast and unreadable on the links
- colored background on entire page also challenges readability with
grey/lt blue text
- no hover on the links is poor GUI (no user feedback on interaction)

I don't mind the fixed width of the node area as long as there's a
float/fluid approach (stacked blocks on narrow view, float out to
fill out page on wider views).

Laura