[development] Bypass HTML Filter / Reference Raw $_POST Vars?

Doug Green douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Tue Sep 5 01:43:44 UTC 2006

Not sure if this is any help.  You can use the nodeapi hook / "load" to get
stuff before the filter is applied:

http://api.drupal.org/api/HEAD/function/hook_nodeapi

Doug Green
904-583-3342
www.douggreenconsulting.com

Bringing Ideas to Life with Software Artistry and Invention...
Providing open source software political solutions