[development] Bypass HTML Filter / Reference Raw $_POST Vars?

Jeremy Epstein jazepstein at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 04:43:57 UTC 2006

On 9/5/06, Mike Graben <ratlhead at ratlhead.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to bypass the filtering of content from a code level? I've
> written a module and would like to bypass HTML filtering on a 2 specific
> fields, and those 2 only, but I'm unable to find a way to do this.

Now that $node->body is an array, and each field of a node's outputted
body gets handled separately, we should probably change the filtering
system so that it is configurable per-field, rather than being
configurable per-node. Or maybe this is already possible? I know that
CCK allows you to select the filtering system to use per-field.

Cheers,
Jaza.