[development] t() function concept/bug/patch proposal

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Thu Sep 7 21:28:25 UTC 2006

Jakub, have you looked at i18n? It has a taxonomy translation feature. The
approach taken there (or a refined or redone one) will get into core
sooner or later. Most probably t() will not get extended this way.

The fact that you did not experience performance problems might be a
single case. Do you have a few hundred taxonomy terms, like if you start
to offer free tagging, or tagging based on products or anything similar?

Gabor