[development] Usability feedback using Flickr

Gerry D gdanen.spam at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 04:26:49 UTC 2006

I signed up, posted some screenshots, and they are not approving me
for public view. Checking terms of use, they don't like screenshots,
avatars, smilies, etc. You have to post some photos first, real
photos... Then later (no idea when), post the screenshots. A
convoluted and frustrating process. My screenshots, posted over a week
ago, are still not public. I'm sure I am not the only person.

With the gallery plugins available for Drupal, why are we not using
them to communicate screenshots?

I've been in the IT business for over 35 years and find that sometimes
the solution we find is more than we need, and sometimes we can make
better use of resources already available. I suggest we rethink the
Flickr approach for Drupal 5 feedback.

My 2 cents

Gerry