[development] Usability feedback using Flickr

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Fri Sep 8 15:11:31 UTC 2006

On 9/8/06, Dries Buytaert <dries.buytaert at gmail.com> wrote:

> > With the gallery plugins available for Drupal, why are we not using
> > them to communicate screenshots?
>
> Because these don't support notes.  As stated publicly, the Flickr-
> thing was just an experiment.  Collecting annotated screenshots is
> very valuable, IMO, so I suggest we start looking for an alternative
> solution.  A gallery on drupal.org might do the trick (even though it
> doesn't support notes).

James is indeed. I'm pushing him to just make the code he does have no
public, then other people can jump in and help. Bug him the next time
you see him on IM or IRC

/me blows walkah a kiss

FYI -- the Fotonotes implemented by flickr are actually a standard
(http://fotonotes.net/) and the information is actually written into
the JPEGs.

--
Boris Mann