[development] New Core Theme for 5.0

Frando (Franz Heinzmann) frando at xcite-online.de
Tue Sep 12 09:21:21 UTC 2006

Ok,
some specific comments can be found here:

http://xcite-online.de/uploads/data/deliciouszen-comments.jpg

In general, I think the theme is quite good, but not yet perfect.
It could get a little more contrast, maybe by adding some background
images (e.g. gradients) for the header or sidebar...

I'll do a mockup of what I mean later today or tomorrow.

regards,
frando