[development] New Core Theme for 5.0

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Tue Sep 12 16:02:48 UTC 2006

I have another complaint about all the themes I have seen including this
one. Before you logon the menu begins with Navigation. After you logon the
word Navigation is replaced with your username. This has two problems,
Navigation and username don't come from the same name space, i.e. username
does not imply anthing about menus or navigation to me. It has a subsidiary
problem that is a visual clash, Navigation begins with a capital letter, the
usernames frequently do not, e.g. my username is yktdan on many sites.