[development] New Core Theme for 5.0

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Tue Sep 12 16:53:00 UTC 2006

> It's obvious you've never dealt with me before. I'm one of the more ...
> ... "aggressive" commentators, and Earl's response left nothing to be
> desired - if anything, it was a bit softer than some of my past remarks
> to the list. And yes, roughly about once a month I get called out by
> half the listeners for being rude or infantile or "wah wah this is a
> nice neighborhood with nice people" -- the other half tends to either
> agree or, as Earl alluded to, respect my opinion and weight.

Or just the silent majority who do not like those who are overly vocal
regardless of them being right or wrong? Or those who don't want to
get involved in the flame war lest they get burned?

Every now and then we get a poor newbie Morbused or Killesed or what
have you, and then we are accused of being a rude community,
unwelcoming, arrogant, ..etc.

Enough is enough. Can I specifically (and politely) ask Morbus, Earl and
inkfree to stop this (or continue in private emails if they so wish)?

The signal to noise ratio is high in this thread and the tone is not friendly
or even neutral.

Can we resume the technical discussions now please?

<Gets off the high camel>