[development] New Core Theme for 5.0

Farsheed tfarsheed at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 02:57:50 UTC 2006

> * It would be great to have $logo next to the the
> site title ..

It's baked into the theme. I just turned off the logo
because Druplicon looks uncomfortable sitting there.
You can turn it on if you want.

> * Search box should be moved down to the level of
> the primary links

I'd rather not stray from the original on this one.  I
do agree in aligning it more with the site name.

> * several minor corrections/proposals. Just look at
> [1].

thanks, will look at them

http://xcite-online.de/uploads/data/deliciouszen-comments.jpg