[development] New Core Theme for 5.0

Frando (Franz Heinzmann) frando at xcite-online.de
Wed Sep 13 01:53:32 UTC 2006

Small correction towards my comments in [1]:
I've now spotted the secondary links, but I think they don't fit the
overall style very well. They are far too contrasted to the rest of the
site. I think more contrast would be good, but only if it's applied to
the overall layout.

My other commments in [1] still apply:

* It would be great to have $logo next to the the site title ..
* Search box should be moved down to the level of the primary links
* several minor corrections/proposals. Just look at [1].

regards,
frando

[1] http://xcite-online.de/uploads/data/deliciouszen-comments.jpg