[development] Changes to capitalization

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Wed Sep 13 03:20:20 UTC 2006

> On my sites I just use CSS to capitalize.
You can get close with text-transform: capitalize, but this capitalizes
all the first letters. And, up to now, it seems the "Drupal way" for
fieldsets and field labels is "Capital first letter of phrase only". I
prefer this, and would like to have all of Drupal consistent.

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO
Electronic Insight Corporation
http://www.electronicinsight.com