[development] RSS 2.0 spec

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Sep 14 12:37:16 UTC 2006

> While we're on the topic of sharing effort: I've spoken briefly with
> Matt from Wordpress about agreeing on a set of clarifications to the RSS
> 2.0 spec.  There are some rough notes here:

I would /much/ rather spend time getting RSS 1.0 into the system in
place of RSS 2.0, or having RSS 1.0 (or even 1.1, which was recently
released) and Atom. Both of those are clearly defined specs that work.
RSS 2.0 has always been a crapshoot and ill-defined.

--
Morbus Iff ( were you a community theatre satan? )