[development] Suggestion for people releasing new modules and themes into CVS

sime info at urbits.com
Fri Sep 15 02:23:28 UTC 2006

That's an excellent addition.

Since we are talking about newbies and Eclipse (thanks, I've now changed
to -kkv), I would like to mention the only outstanding issue I have with
Eclipse and creating truly useful patches.

There is a CVS command-line option to that includes the function names
as part of the patch. This context really helps for quick assessment. I
have been trying for a while to get Eclipse to create patches like this,
but with not luck.

If anyone has instructions on how to do this, I'd love to know.

Simon