[development] Re: seeking maintainer for the chatroom module

justin randell justin.randell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 23:39:31 UTC 2006

hi all,

i'm happy to announce that drupal user Darren Oh, maintainer of the
Chatbox module, has agreed to become the maintainer of the chatroom
module.

thanks Darren!

i'll continue to watch and help with the module as time permits, but
the direction the module takes and the final say on code commits is
now in Darren's capable hands.

cheers
justin