[development] code names for core releases?

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 23:59:35 UTC 2006

"Ya'll hear that, we're usin' code names!"
- Raising Arizona

Richard, please just go with a +1 or -1 for the idea.  While "silly" isn't
exactly a bad form of expression if everyone used their personal opinion it
could get ugly.

For the record, I'm +1 on code names. :)

Peace, love and bananas.
Trae

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/