[development] 5.0 Core Theme Update

Farsheed tfarsheed at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 23 10:10:38 UTC 2006

Hi,

Just an update about the Delicious Zen theme. I have
made some changes after the last round of
emails/comments.

At this point I would like to ask for feedback
regarding compatibility of the theme.  Please, no more
comments at this time about design such as color, font
sizes, etc...what we need to do is iron out problems
like browser compatibility and accessibility.
Particularly discrepancies in alignment and white
space.

The theme should work perfectly in FireFox. There are
3 minor issues with IE that I noted in the issue
queue. Another browser cam snapshot would probably
help.

Demo:
http://www.drupalart.org/drupal48

Issue: