[development] 5.0 Core Theme Update

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Sat Sep 23 13:18:36 UTC 2006

> At this point I would like to ask for feedback
> regarding compatibility of the theme.  Please, no more

What about comments along the line of "can't get it to work like yours?"
I've installed the version you provided in the thread, and my Primary
links are BELOW the blue line, with the breadcrumb floated up against
them (not on a new line). Likewise, with og installed and no groups,
hitting /og has EVERYTHING floated to the left of the primary links,
which looks downright silly. Nor can I get any of my secondary links to
display anywhere on the site, be it above the line or below.

--
Morbus Iff ( notice how he deftly sidesteps the panty issue. )