[development] 5.0 Core Theme Update

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Sat Sep 23 13:23:38 UTC 2006

> What about comments along the line of "can't get it to work like yours?"
> I've installed the version you provided in the thread, and my Primary
> links are BELOW the blue line, with the breadcrumb floated up against
> them (not on a new line). Likewise, with og installed and no groups,
> hitting /og has EVERYTHING floated to the left of the primary links,
> which looks downright silly. Nor can I get any of my secondary links to
> display anywhere on the site, be it above the line or below.

More:

  * menu bullets don't show up in Safari.

  * Hitting /user when non-auth'd shows "edit primary links" in the
    location of the primary links, not the actual links themselves.
    To some degree, this is what I want (since this particular use
    case is entirely protected, so there ARE no accessible links
    to the anonymous user), but it's still surprising (and is
    probably a bug somewhere Not In The Theme).

--
Morbus Iff ( two! four! six! eight! who do god and jesus hate! )