[development] 5.0 Core Theme Update

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Sat Sep 23 19:26:51 UTC 2006

> That's the type of feedback I'm looking for.
>
> It should be noted that this theme is being developed
> against HEAD.  Just in case people are trying to run
> it with 4.7. Morbus, I'm guessing you are using HEAD
> but I just want to double check.

Actually, I'm using this for a brand new internal site which is 4.7.
You're thinking that the primary/secondary menus (and, more oddly, the
breadcrumb float?) aren't working as designed due to 4.7/HEAD? I'm
wondering: perhaps the theme is inheriting things, in HEAD, from the
default style.css, that aren't in drupal.css for 4.7? If that is the
case, I'd almost want to argue that a more portable theme would NOT
inherit anything from the defaults.

--
Morbus Iff ( I'd prefer my past to be multiple choice. )