[development] 5.0 Core Theme Update

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Mon Sep 25 15:51:35 UTC 2006

This site is often cited by designers and developers, but it is a very
bad benchmark in this case.

The reason is that the site's audience are technical. Therefore Mac
and FireFox would be over-represented. The same goes for Drupal.org
or Slashdot, ...etc.

THESE SITES DO NOT REFLECT REALITY, only a subset of it.

I wish Google would have left the browser info in the Zeitgeist.