[development] 5.0 Core Theme Update

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 17:21:15 UTC 2006

^M's in the theme.

Farsheed, please make sure you check your theme and remove the ^M's.  I'm
fairly certain they come from the fact you use some sort of Windows Text
editor to edit the css.  Don't know how to get rid of them in Windows, but I
know you can do the following with SED:

s/^M//g

Be sure to do the ^M USING "CTRL-V CTRL-M" NOT BY TYPING "CARROT M"! This
expression will replace all the ^M's that didn't have carriage returns after
them with a carriage return.

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/
  Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com