[development] Bugfix mode

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 16:56:29 UTC 2006

Hello world,

now we're all back from DrupalCon Brussels, it is time to get back
into "bugfix mode", as well as "module upgrade mode". The general
feeling is that the trunk is fairly stable.  In practice, however,
there are hundreds of bugs that need fixing and hundreds of modules
that need to be ported.  It is almost a month since we froze the
trunk and we have still a _lot_ of work to do.  We'll have to
increase the rate at which bugs get fixed or we won't be able to
release Drupal 5.0 anytime soon ...

The only way to get there is by forcing our collective brain to get
into "bugfix mode".  Let's start fixing more bugs.