[development] Logo And other component changes in themes [ Was 5.0 theme ]

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Sep 27 08:42:49 UTC 2006

Op woensdag 27 september 2006 08:43, schreef Dries Buytaert:
> > Regardless of Bèr's intention, I wouldn't have known about
> > microcontent module if he didn't mention it.
>
> Agreed.  The goal should be to make it easier in _core_ ...

The idea was indeed to raise some awareness. Ideally we would use some (big
part) of the code in microcontent, or else some of the concepts (everythnig
should have this little 'edit' link in your screen).

I hoped by telling the world about microcontent again, in this thread, those
people working on the core solution, can be helped :). I won't have the
resoucres/time to make microcontent into a core patch myself, but I am
willing to help, if people need to know details about microcontent. It might
speed up stuff.

Bèr

--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]