[development] Drupal 5.0 Theme - v2

Jakub Suchy jakub at rtfm.cz
Thu Sep 28 07:58:36 UTC 2006

Steven Peck wrote:
> The big blue bar on top does nothing for the theme except push down the
> title bar and drown the rest of the site.  No matter how I try I can't
> look away.  As I try and look down the page, my eye is constantly drawn
> to the big huge empty dominating color bar on top

I agree.
Themes.net is definitely better, but i still don't like the contrast.
The whole theme is too pale.
See these:
http://benofskypark.com/news/files/pic1.png
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/drupal/contributions/themes/arcmateria/screenshot_large.png

I know, these are black, you cannot compare, but they are soooooo
contrast. I like the contrast, it's modern, it's usable, it's so
pleasant, "alive". Maybe add more contrast to the <h1> logo and submit
buttons would be enough?

Jakub