[development] pathauto maintainership (again)

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Thu Sep 28 15:25:33 UTC 2006

Hello,

Steef has mailed me that he is no longer interested in maintaining
pathauto.  He and I have been working through the issue queue,
building patches, and after agreeing on them committing them.

I liked having someone else to help review the ideas and patches
provided - so let's say that you are someone who uses pathauto (and
who doesn't...) then maybe you want to help.

Please contact me directly and we can sort it out.

Thanks,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com