[development] Drupal 5.0 Theme - v2

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 17:21:48 UTC 2006

Heh, Listening to Developers go on and on about what they think is good or
bad design is about like the local "Burger King Burger Klub" coming to a 5
star restaurant and saying "This is crappy food, where is my Triple stack
cheeseburger?"

It all comes back to what I said in the very beginning.  We all have
different tastes.  We all like different things.

Trying to satisfy everyone isn't going to work.

If I had my pick on features, and the #1 goal that Drupal should have going
forward, it would be a "Upgrade button" inside of the Drupal Admin area.
Whereby it periodically checked for updates and installed and reconsiled any
differences for you automagically.  (Or even offered to upgrade things for
you automatically without Human Intervention).  I've got about 50 websites
out there and it's a pain for me to upgrade them.

My point is... what I think is important, isn't necessarily what Dries or
Steven or anyone else thinks is important.  Same goes for Design.

PLB.
me

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/