[development] Drupal 5.0 Theme - v2

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 17:57:54 UTC 2006

<joke>
If all he sees on his tiny viewport is the search block, then I've gotten
him to the most important thing right off the bat!
</joke>

Seriously, as I said, perhaps we could do secondary links in there, or maybe
even the Drupal Logo {or some logo}

Much in the way that digg.com does.

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/