[development] Drupal 5.0 Theme - v2

Syscrusher syscrusher at 4th.com
Thu Sep 28 17:52:42 UTC 2006

On Thursday 28 September 2006 12:09, inkfree press wrote:
> "Syscrusher" wrote:
>
> > With regard to Trae's later comment that "we live in a 1024 pixel world", I
> > totally agree with that statement.
>
> We do not live in such a world.  We live in a world where information is
> conveyed through a number of human senses.  Vision -- and the viewing portal
> through which that vision is transacted -- is only one of these senses.
> There are no dimensional constraints even on that portion of "our world"
> where information is conveyed visually.

Okay, point taken. I meant "I agree with the implication that most desktop web
browsers are using screens of >= 1024 pixels". I hadn't intended to start a
thread on general philosophy of what it is to be human, but was thinking "world"
within the narrow context of the previous discussion. Apologies for that.

I still say there is too much whitespace at the top of the page, even on my
high-res screen. It would be even more so on inkree's "very tiny viewing portal,
held in the palm of [the] hand."

Syscrusher