[development] Forms API question: "checkboxes" type and validation thereof

Richard Morse remorse at partners.org
Thu Sep 28 20:11:14 UTC 2006

Hi!  In the conversion to 5.0, they're getting rid of hook_settings.
However, there is no reason that you can't make the conversion in 4.7
modules.  Just add a MENU_NORMAL_ITEM at the path 'admin/settings/
yourmodule', and implement your own form handling.

If you want an example of a place I do this, I can send you a module
I've written that handles this kind of issue off list.

(Also, you will want to know about array_filter()).

HTH,
Ricky