[development] Expressions of interest for paid community portal project

caign customerservice at caignwebs.com.au
Fri Sep 29 12:43:27 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm seeking skilled & experienced Drupal developer(s) to work on a community
portal project, incorporating jobs, classifieds, business listings, homes
for sale & rent and other functionality. This is paid work for a commercial
venture.

To register your interest, please DON'T reply to this list. Reply to my
email address or to communityportal at caignwebs.com.au (temp address only
available for a week). Be advised I'll be looking for resumes, references
and most importantly, examples of tight, elegant code.

I know this is a technical forum but I thought some of you would welcome
this opportunity - please forgive me if you don't agree.

Thanks -- caign